I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Electrical & Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, hosted by Profs. George J. Pappas and Alejandro Ribeiro. I am affiliated with GRASP, Alelab, and PRECISE.
Prior to that, I was a postdoctoral research associate at the Department of Operations Research & Financial Engineering (ORFE), Princeton University, hosted by Prof. Warren B. Powell, and affiliated with CASTLE Labs. I received the PhD degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering with double distinction from Rutgers University, USA, under the guidance of Prof. Athina P. Petropulu.
My research interests are in machine learning, reinforcement learning, optimization, signal processing, sequential decision making, and risk.
I am also interested in applications in the areas of autonomous networked systems, wireless communications, security/privacy, and network trustworthiness.
I am currently on the job market. Click here to learn about my research vision and plan, as well as my research projects, past and current.
- Our work on nonparametric structure learning on hidden tree structured graphical models has been accepted for presentation at the International Workshop on “Inference on Graphical Models”, to be held at Columbia University, October 11-12, 2019. September 15, 2019
- New paper on cooperative beamforming and predictive relay selection for urban mmWave communications; preprint available for download, check it out! July 23, 2019
- New paper on model-free learning of optimal resource allocations in wireless systems under preparation; preprint available soon! July 11, 2019
- Officially starting as a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of ESE, UPenn June 1, 2019
- I will be an invited speaker at the INFORMS Annual Meeting (October 2019, Seattle, WA), Session on Risk-Averse Stochastic Programming: Theory and Applications May 3, 2019
- Abstract on Zeroth-order Risk-Averse Optimization accepted to the XV International Conference on Stochastic Programming (ICSP), July/August 2019, Trondheim, Norway May 3, 2019